These are the graduate courses on the theory of grammar held in Utrecht in 2020-2021. (Title. Lecturer. Block. Course Module. For a full description enter the Course module here. All courses are in English):
- Cognitive and computational aspects of word meaning. Yoad Winter. 4. TLRMV19109.
- Experimentation in Psychology and Linguistics.Rick Nouwen. 3. INFOMEPL.
- Foundations of Acquisition.Peter Coopmans. 2. TLRMV17107.
- Foundations of Language, Brain and Cognition. Sergey Avrutin. 2. TLRMV16100.
- Foundations of Meaning: Introduction to semantics and pragmatics. Joost Zwarts. 2. TLRMV16110.
- Foundations of Sound Patterns.René Kager. 1. TLRMV16105.
- Language contact, variation and change: Comparing language systems. Norbert Corver. 3. TLRMV19114.
- Language and its structure: syntax. Roberta D’Alessandro. 1. TLRMV19104.
- Logic and Language.Michael Moortgat. 2. TLMV13020.
- Prosodic learning: Linking sound to meaning. René Kager. 3. TLRMV19102.
- Psycholinguistics: Information (and Emotion). Sergey Avrutin. 1. TLRMV19101.
- Reasoning about meaning in linguistic communication. Rick Nouwen. 1. TLRMV19103
- Reasoning about meaning in linguistic communication. Rick Nouwen. 1. TLRMV19103.
- Syntax and Cognition: Grammar-Internal and Grammar-External Interfaces. Ana Bosnic/Bert LeBruyn/Marijana Marelj. 1. TLRMV19111.