Round Table on Heritage Language Syntax
On the 16th of October, an online round table will take place as a “closing ceremony” for the Heritage Language Syntax 1 workshop. The HLS invited speakers will discuss issues regarding heritage language syntax, based on the talks of the HLS1.
- Werner Abraham (University of Vienna)
- Terje Lohndal (NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology & UiT The Arctic University of Norway)
- Maria del Carmen Parafita Couto (Leiden University)
- Göz Kaufmann (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg)
- Maria Polinsky (University of Maryland)
- Gertjan Postma (Meertens Instituut, Amsterdam)
- Jason Rothman (UiT The Arctic University of Norway)
- Marit Westergaard (UiT The Arctic University of Norway & NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
The round table will happen on Zoom and will also be streamed on the StreamGram Youtube channel at this link. If you wish to participate in the Zoom meeting please send an email to email@example.com
The HLS talks can be found here.